Odje Ejovwoke
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Left full back
    Current Club : Enehren united
    Previous Clubs : OKpe united
    Which Club you want a trials for : CAMBRIDGE UNITED FC
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i was born May 13 1993 in warri Nigeria started playing football when i was 6 years old (1999),as a young first year student in junior high school, always out during break to play school kind of football, that i do also at home after school hours. until my last year in junior high school,(2006) where i became the assistant captain of the school team,and also playing for a local neighborhood side named Barccus fc. A year later move to became the captain of a newly form club ''Silent Star Fc'' while i was i senior high school first year age 11. That i maintain for three years, with only one trophy won (2009), due to change of neighborhood by my family,I soon locate another local neighborhood side Named Express united,Same year, where i only won runners up position a local competition in less than 8 months of being with the team. Later move to Enehren United were i became, top scorer for the team, delta cup annual competition won the Deputy Governors Cup.and for the first time left the city to another city for a National div. 3 side Okpe United fc Sapele, sponsored by the state Government.Were i spent two seasons, but now back in my home town with enehren United. Wen the club was sold
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a more than one wing player (utility) as a left footed player,i can play from the mid forward, right forward. Also can play any where from the left wing, full back or forward with the advantage or experience as a mid forward helps in the ability playing as a left full backs defending as well as attacking.Very fast and calculating with or without the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have not had Opportunity having trials outside my location, in the absence of my coach. With the degree of my current form can play in a very intense capacity stadium, because the confidence is now there and with the dream of playing into the highest or peck of football in the world, if an opportunity comes knocking like such one, i never want to take it for granted. But utilized it maximallyAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS