Rashid Aliya
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : 8
    Current Club : Tudu mighty jets
    Previous Clubs : Kingdoko
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenals
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Have been playing since I was 7 years old at the youth team for tudu mighty jets and was also the captain in my shcool team.I've also played the youth league from the U10 and now promoted to the senior team tudu mighty jets to play the division 1 league.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a very good and talented young football very energetic and trains a lot to maintain fitness my best position is 8 attacking midfielder and can as well play any attacking role,defensive midfield and right back.I've also got a lot of speed to play as a winger
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have enough qualities as a player apart from my best position 8 I can also play any attacking role and can also play defensive midfield aand right back too and also skillful and got a lot of speed like a winger.I'm physically stronge and have a lot f experience during my playing time in the youth team

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS