: Adejola Adewale Jacob
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Sankata FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Write about your football history : I have been playing football from a very tender age and can't say for sure which age i started playing football but since then football ha been part of me, something i like doing and it was the source of joy for me because playing football became my life and it was obvious that i was born to play football. I have looked for several ways of taking my football talent abroad because i know to be the best at what you do one must play among the best, so i try all i could to see if i can go abroad to show what i have to offer but couldn't find a way but i never lost hope because i was sure that one day i will be there to show the world what i've got.
    Write about your Playing Ability : Am a utility player that can play either Center Defensive Midfield or Center Midfield, i can read a game and can change the situation of a game in a flash. I can make use of my both foots effectively but right is my preferred foot, i'm technically good and can dictate the course of a game, with my passes and technique am a joy to watch on the field. I regard myself as a playmaker because with my abilities i can win a match for my team, i love giving assist and not that i don't score but to see a teammate score from my assist feels me with great joy.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I know am good at what i do because have been doing this for a long time now and with time have become master of my craft, so all i ask is a chance to prove to the director that am worth giving a trial. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS