Kurtis lee Wedgbury
    Your County : west midlands
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : CM 
    Current Club : havent got one as ive just left stouport swifts 
    Previous Clubs : bearwood sports and stourport swifts 
    Which Club you want a trials for : west bromwich albion 
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I first started to play football for a proper team 2 years ago and it was for bearwood sports and after one year of playing for bearwood i went on to play for stourport swifts despite not getting picked for every game i went to training and was determined to get my position out on the field every week but i had to quit because despite putting all my effort in they wouldn't play me so i ended up leaving as i was uncomfortable but i feel like im a good play and can bring something to the table for any team as long as i am given the chance to play and show my ability off to the coaches and manager. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My ability are that i can play with a ball at my feet with a good tempo in the game i can pass i can dribble with the ball i can shoot from long distance i am fast i can head a ball and i am quite tall from my age and have a very good attacking and defensive mind by that i mean i can get back to help the defenders defend but on the other hand i can help the forwards attack.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : A academy director should give me a trial because every footballer deserves a chance but more than that i believe i can make it and its been a long life time dream for me since i had a ball at my feet and this will be an opportunity to have a dream come true for me and my family.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS