HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ryan walker
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Centre midfield
    Current Club : Gosport and fareham schoolboys,Hurstwood rangers
    Previous Clubs : Portsmouth fc,gosport borough,lee rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started off at my first club playing a year above myself at lee rangers.i received player of the year.i then moved on to gosport borough.after about a year playing there I was scouted by Portsmouth fc but was later real eased due to financial problems.i now play for my district team gosport and fareham and my grassroots team Hurstwood rangers.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a strong holding midi elder although I can play more attacking,i can beat a man,and play through the wingers and forwards,I like a good tackle I love getting stick in,I am a box to box player. I can also put in a few goals,also I can defend,and I am good a picking out a pass.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am very good at listening to what I'm asked to do,I respect all my players and managers,I am very hard working and competitive.i would do anything to improve,and become the best.I am friendly to all new people I meet,I can also lead and captain the team. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS