OLUJUWON SHEYI

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

olujuwon sheyi
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : defensive midfield
    Current Club : nil
    Previous Clubs : Brainwave junior Fc (2006-2009), Agidingbadi Fc (2009-2011), Winners Youth Fc (2012-2013
    Which Club you want a trials for : Luton town fc, Pompey fc
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I joined Brainwave FC on my birthday, Feb. 19 2006, this was against the policy of the club and the league we participate in, but this had to be because most of the players were away on their 2nd term examinations so this gave me enough room to prove myself and I remained a starter in most games till I left for Agidingbadi FC. I had to be transferred to Agidingbadi FC because my parent had to relocate to another state. At Agidingbadi I had a little problem playing with them because they were older and more experienced; they had played in more games in the local league than myself but I had mytime and I did well, and also winning the local govt. chairman’s cup, I was also the youngest to be included in the team of the tournament. I had series of injuries after high school and had to hold on till April 2012 when I joined Winners FC, I played a couple of games including the YAC cup finals in April 2013. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very defensive, I’ve got pace; I can accelerate to top speed by 70%, I’m preferred as a right or defensive midfielder, I’m better in man on man tackling/press, I’ve got the ability to connect with long passes and on the average with free kicks accuracy which is my favorite. I’m tough and rough but I’m fair play conscious, I also possess goal keeping skills. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I’ve got what it takes, I’m a player that gave all I could to my teams past without being a liability but a contributor to the team’s success and I’m proud of that. I remain loyal to my agent and any team I find myself. I’m a young player with a lot of aspirations and the desire to learn and do better in what I’m good at. Olujuwon Sheyi is a tough African that is ready to take on any challenge as per my growth in soccer and otherwise. I’ve got what it takes, hoping for a medium to exhibit it

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS