DECISION PITCH MAKER UK MICHELANGELO :MICKEE: HUTSON

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Michelangelo 'Mickee' Hutson
    Your County : London
    Your Nationality : Italian/British
    Best Position : CAM
    Current Club : Raynes Park Vale FC
    Previous Clubs : Torino, Doverhouse lions, AFC wimbledon, Staines. 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any SemiPro or Pro clubs
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Since a young age, I've been seen as a promising young footballer having won the london cup and played with many clubs, unfortunately I didn't know how to get to the extra step which is trying to sign pro by a young age, instead I've been floating about the semi-pro rymna league looking for an opportunity.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : There's no doubts to my ability, without trying to sound cocky, I could always improve by I am happy that with a little more training and fitness/body work I could be pro, I always trust the decisions I make on a pitch as I have a broad imagination when I have a ball between my feet.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am dedicated and commited, I'm willing to go through any type of training and extensive work to fufil my dream, without hard work I wouldn't even be semi-pro at the moment. I understand that making it in football is a hard task to achieve but with people belief in me and my own motivation I trust that with some help I can do it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS